- MODERN RACISM: THE CAUSE, CULTURE, AND EFFECTS-THE RESULT OF SOCIAL LEARNING
- Self-regulation: A Key Tool Used To Improve Students’ Learning Behaviors
- Criminal Recidivism: the Plight of African American Male Youth?
- THE HISTORY OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
- THE LATINO COMMUNITY: THE CULTURE, VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Benton Gorre on THE LATINO COMMUNITY: THE CULT… Youtube.com on Social Learning:How Children/A… lester long Jr. on Criminal Recidivism: the Pligh… lester long Jr. on Criminal Recidivism: the Pligh… Marline Deakin on SAT: The Validity and Reliabil…
Tag Archives: Self-regulation
by Lester C Long Jr. Self-regulatory learning is critical to a student’s learning development. It underlines the essence of the mindful, intentional, and thoughtful behaviors of learning and exemplifies metacognition. Self-regulation is the capacity of a learner to control their … Continue reading →